Transport & Travel:
1- Brussels Airport (International Airport)
Direct flights to 200 destinations
Only 20 min / 8 miles from city center
• Tourist information / Desk in Arrivals hall
• General information / Desk in Departures hall - Tel: +32 (0)2 753 77 53 (from abroad)
• Welcome services / www.brusselsairport.be/services
Welcome desk + Special facilities services for professional organizers.
Information and reservations (Brussels Convention Bureau):
tel +1 212 758 8130 / fax +1 212 355 7675
Meeting rooms / Available by the hour or per day
VIP services / Personal welcome (tariffs without catering)
Hostesses / Multilingual hostesses available
Event signs / Announce your event with banners, panels or mobile stands!
• Car rental / Rental companies located in Arrivals hall. Open 06:30 a.m. – 11:00p.m.
EUROPCAR : tel +32 (0)2 721 05 92
2- Brussels South Charleroi Airport - Info: www.charleroi-airport.com
3- Deurne Airport - Info: www.antwerp-airport.be
Access Airport > City Center
20 min ride from Brussels Airport to Brussels city center:
“Airport City Express” links airport to Brussels Nord, Brussels Central
and Brussels Midi/Zuid railway stations 4x/hour from 06:00 to 24:00.
Airport railway station is on Level -1 in the terminal.
www.sncb.be or www.b-rail.be
Airport drop-off points at Arrivals and Departures halls.
Taxi pick-up point outside Arrivals hall.
• Public transportation
Bus: Line 12 (Line 21 during the weekend, on Public Holidays and after 20:00) (STI B) links the Brussels-Luxembourg railway station with the airport, with 5 stops at major points - Schuman, Diamant, Geneva, and NATO – weekdays 07:00 to 20:00, 3x/hour.
Airport bus station is situated below Arrivals hall and can be accessed by lifts and elevators via the Diamant zone.
Via Brussels Ring; follow signs for Airport or Zaventem:
* Airport parking for 9,000 vehicles
* Parking, boarding and disembarking facilities for handicapped people, including wheelchair facilities in terminal and at boarding gates.